Terms and conditions
Floral Magic Pte Ltd is registered in Singapore under GST Registration Number 201500083R and operates from 334 King George’s Avenue, Singapore 208571. (Previously operated as Floral Magic Flowers & Gifts from August 2000 – December 2014.)
We take great lengths to ensure that the orders you place online is materialized in a product that we ourselves would be pleased to receive, and that it is safely delivered. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the work we take pride in.
Here are some guidelines to help you, before you entrust an order with us:
Availability and substitution
- Our selection of fresh flowers varies every day due to market availability, season, occasion, inspiration and so will your order. The description and images guide our creation but what you receive will differ.
- We hesitate to do exact bouquet reproductions to allow for creative freedom, and to expose ourselves to working with new flower varieties.
- Should any of the flowers or colours mentioned be unavailable due to seasonal differences, shipment delays, or other supply obstacles, we reserve the right to substitute with a suitable material at our discretion, without prior notice or obligations to you.
Price and payment
- All prices (flowers, related goods, delivery, etc) listed on our website are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and exclusive of the prevailing GST. These prices are subject to change without prior notice or obligations to you.
- Full payment is required when placing your order in our online shop.
- All our online transactions are processed via Stripe for credit card payment.
- From time to time, we may have promotional codes for our partners, or products at discounted prices, subject to validity date and completed usage.
- The promotional code must be entered into the “Promo Code” field on the checkout page and applied successfully for the discount to be deducted from the order. If the promotional code is still valid, the discounted amount should be tabulated before you submit your order.
- Promotions and discounts cannot be combined, only one code can be applied to any order.
- We are unable to offer apply promotional codes for purchases that have already been completed and payment made.
- We reserve the right to amend, withhold or withdraw promotions at any time.
Cancellations and refunds
- As all our work is made-to-order, we cannot offer a refund on your purchases if you change your mind.
- However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, please notify us 2 full working days in advance of the original delivery date.
- If there is a quality issue or if you received a wrong item, please contact us immediately. Describe the problem and where possible, send us an image, so that we can offer you a resolution as efficiently as possible.
Placing your order
- Our online store only allows for orders 1 to 14 days in advance of the day of visiting our website.
- For next day delivery, please place your orders by 12pm the day before.
- For urgent and same day, please call 6337 6398 to check on flower and earliest delivery availability.
- Please check the delivery details you provide as we cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete information. Should there be incorrect or incomplete information, we will try to reach you during our opening hours, but may inadvertently lead to some delays in processing and delivering your order.
Collection dates and times
- Collection/ pick up at our location is available every day EXCEPT Sundays, Public Holidays, and selected dates. These exceptions will be blocked out on the calendar selection after you check out your shopping cart.
- You can choose from the following delivery time frames: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm.
Delivery days and times
- Deliveries are available every day EXCEPT Sundays, Public Holidays, and selected dates. These exceptions will be blocked out on the calendar selection after you check out your shopping cart.
- You can choose from the following delivery time frames: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm, 6pm – 8pm.
- We work with a trusted external courier company to carry out the deliveries, so that we can concentrate on working on your flowers.
- Delivery is charged at $15 per item to Singapore addresses, except P.O. Box addresses and unless otherwise stated. Delivery during peak periods such as selected eves of, or public holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, may incur additional charges.
- Next-day delivery is available at $30 per item, if you place your order before 12pm.
- If you require a specific time, or out-of-hours (not within available time frames) delivery, a surcharge of $15 is necessary on top of the basic delivery charge.
- Should your delivery destination to be any of the restricted areas below, a surcharge of $15 on top of the basic delivery charge is applicable:
- Changi Airport, Airport Cargo Complex, Airline Road area
- Tuas area
- Jurong Island
- Sembawang Shipyard
- All Army camps
- All PSA Ports
- Surcharges will be billed separately from your online order.
- For the delivery of Bridal-to-go orders, please email us for a quotation and schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving, re-direction or re-delivery
- Please ensure that the recipient or a representative is available in the address provided and time frame selected for delivery.
- Please leave your telephone contact number as well as your recipient’s contact number should we need to reach either party during delivery.
- If at the time of delivery, no recipient or representative is available to receive the flowers, the courier will call the recipient and/or the sender for further instructions. If both the sender and recipient cannot be contacted via telephone within 10 minutes of the courier’s arrival, the flowers will be left at a reception/ front desk, or at the door. We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items from that point onwards. Kindly note that we also may not be able to produce an authorized signature as proof of delivery, if it is not received directly by the intended recipient.
- Should any party (sender or recipient) request for a re-direction to a different address or a re-delivery at another time slot (within the next 24 hours), it will only be scheduled upon payment of a $15 re-direction fee by either party.
- Deliveries to Marina Bay Sands, Jem Jurong Gateway, and Jewel Changi Airport require a permit issued by the respective security offices. As such, either the sender or recipient will need to contact the respective security offices to arrange for the paperwork necessary for our drivers to access the loading bay. An alternate address for your recipient will be requested if no permit is produced.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- There may be information on our website that has typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to descriptions, pricing, promotion, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information on our website if it is inaccurate at any time without prior notice or obligations to you (including after your order or booking confirmation).
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform, if such failure or delay is due to circumstances that is unforeseeable and beyond our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to accidents, adverse weather, flood, fire, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public roads, strikes, riot, civil commotion, terrorism, malicious damage, acts of God, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, or other outbreaks of disease or infection, breakdown of plant or machinery or lighting, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment, failure in the external supply of electricity, water, or telecommunications (including internet) connections, or compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction.
- Your personal data (such as name, email, contact number, delivery address, or any other identifying information you provide) is collected when you:
- register an account with our website;
- request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter for updates;
- fill in any forms on our website;
- submit a comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way; and
- make purchases of goods or services through our website.
- The personal data collected from you is confidential. It is used for the purpose of fulfilling the goods and services that we provide to you. This may include all communications with you to manage your requirements, billing, and delivery of your order.
- With your permission, we may send you marketing emails about our store, new products and other updates. You may opt out of further contact from us at any time.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
- Our website may contain third-party links to other websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. When you go to other websites from here, they may have privacy practices that differ from and are independent of ours.
- We may update this page of Terms and Conditions at our discretion. Please check back this page and the links within to ensure that you are fully aware of any changes.
Acceptance of terms
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this website. Your continued usage of this website will deem your acceptance.
Last updated 10 August 2021